Senior Cloud Engineer will support the ongoing development and maintenance of our data operations, continuous integration, delivery and deployment systems and pipelines within our Development Operations function. Through your efforts, you’ll be Making valuable contributions to the continuous transformation and improvement of our information systems. This role will also support the agile software development lifecycle, including source code management, application scanning & profiling, cloud infrastructure as code (IaC), continuous configuration automation (CCA), and development operations design, development, testing, and support.
- Build tools and infrastructure to improve the productivity of your fellow engineers
- Maintaining data platform Confidentiality, integrity and availability to defined levels
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure (Move toward self-healing architecture, support new services)
- Enforce best practices for security and reliability
- Participate in security initiatives, including access control and vulnerability testing
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes
- Collaborate with the development team on shared objectives
Education / Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field and 3 years of professional work experience (or a Master's degree) is required.
- 5 years experience in IT software development operations
- 3 years engineering a cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure) production environment
- 3 years administering a cloud Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian) environment
- 3 years engineering IaC & CCA tools, such as Cloud Deployment Manager, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Cloud Formation, etc.
- 3 years administering cloud databases (CloudSQL/RDS, BigQuery/RedShift)
- 2 years administering DSCM & CI/CD pipelines on GitLab, Github, Jenkins, etc.
- 2 years engineering scalable Docker containers, ideally on Kubernetes
- Programming experience with Bash, Python or other scripting languages
Cloud,AWS,GCP,Azure ,Linux ,CI/CD,Engineer ,C2C,W2