MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Join this renowned food and beverage/CPG brand's Commercial Analytics team using cross-methods of statistical modeling and machine learning techniques, cloud tech and engineering, and use business modeling techniques to tackle real problems.
Renowned food & beverage/CPG company
- Build data science solutions to solve difficult problems
- Detail thought process to share with business
- Build code to yield results
- Review methodology and code created by colleageues
- Cross-collaborate to advance team's ability to build solutions and adaptability
- 3-5+ years of data scientist experience in statistical/econometric and/or machine learning methods
- 3+ years in feature engineering, training models, and model evaluation
- Master's degree or PhD in following areas: Physics, Statistics, Econ, Comp Sci, Mathematics
Full time role with benefits