A SaaS company in New York is looking for a senior data scientist to join their team. The company leverages real world data to shift the predictive modeling sector and gain insights into human behavior. The ideal candidate will have a PhD and 2 years' experience in NLP and deep learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A PhD or Master's in related field (physics, computer science, etc.)
- 2 or more years' experience in deep learning and NLP
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience deploying and productionalizing models
- Passion for data and understanding human behavior
- Must be eligible for US security clearance
Responsibilities will include: building deep learning models to identify nuances in human data, optimizing continuous learning models, and automating complex cognitive analysis.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.