Senior Digital Data Analyst
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in beautiful Clearwater, FL we are a long standing marketing and advertising agency. We are looking for a sharp Marketing/Advertising focused Data Analyst with travel industry experience to join our team and hit the ground running!
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $120K-$150K (DOE)
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with employer match
- Collaborative culture
- Generous PTO/Sick time including birthdays off
- Room for growth!
- Ability to be 100% remote!!
- Understanding clients’ goals and requirements and developing analytic approaches
- Performing quantitative analyses based on data from web analytics platforms and other digital marketing data sources, including eCommerce metrics and client databases
- Developing, maintaining and optimizing both internal and external reporting, including automated dashboards, customized ongoing reports and ad hoc requests
- Monitoring performance trends to identify opportunities and develop recommendations to achieve desired metrics
- Researching market opportunities, conducting competitive analyses and identifying industry trends
- Working with clients and internal resources to help define their success metrics and promote customer-focused decision making
- Creating detailed website tracking plans and working with developers to accurately track website engagement
- Providing web analytics platform recommendations and facilitating migrations based on client business needs
- Collaborating with project managers and developers to manage technical solutions and uncover data or tracking discrepancies
- Providing significant input into operating and strategic planning
- Working across marketing systems to integrate data and deliver robust analysis that leads to insights and knowledge about our clients’ business. This includes examining results of analyses in order to interpret and offer recommendations to management and peers.
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Google Analytics certification
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Salesforce in multiple channels (web, paid search, social, email)
- Strong data mining abilities and natural curiosity to dig deep into the metrics
- Ability to identify tracking needs for web analytics reporting, and providing instructions on how best to implement those tracking elements on websites
NICE TO HAVE:
- Google Tag Manager and Google DataStudio/Tableau
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics and online advertising
If this sounds like you, please apply directly through the link OR email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.