Curtiss-Wright is seeking a highly experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their Peerless Instrument facility in East Farmingdale, NY. We are looking for a creative Senior Embedded Software Engineer who has a passion to invent, solve problems and the curiosity to learn new ideas and technologies. We are seeking resourceful candidates able to overcome new challenges with creativity, innovation and tenacity.
- Develop C/C++ applications for new microprocessor-based data acquisition cards.
- Act as the lead software engineer for Serial Rapid Input Output (SRIO) and gigabit Ethernet communication protocols.
- Utilize Xilinx Vivado and TI Code Composer Development Tools.
- Develop Digital Signal Processing (DSP) filters utilizing TI DSP assembly language.
- Work with Electrical Engineers to debug and test new hardware designs.
- Develop and maintain all software product documentation.
- Develop software testing and validation procedures.