About Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology Finance drives financial management for the multi-billion dollar Wells Fargo Technology organization acting as trusted business partners by measuring cost and value, providing insights, analytics and recommendations to facilitate good business decisions and to maximize the value delivered to our customers.
This leader will report to the Technology CFO and lead a team of Finance leaders, providing Finance support to the Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management Technology organization.
Outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation, sound controls, and continuous improvement will be determining factors in selection. This executive will be recognized for accomplishments related to implementing and managing well controlled, sustainable processes that deliver strong results and continuous improvement. In addition, the leader will be recognized for hiring, retaining, and developing a diverse, world-class team.
The future incumbent will:
- Act as the trusted business partner to the Wealth and Investment Management CFO providing expert advice and analysis to support enterprise forecasting and reporting activities for Wealth and Investment Management Technology.
- Ensure proper preparation of financials for operating reviews and reports; financial ownership for business cases; and ad-hoc financial analyses.
- Provide financial advice and guidance for strategic planning as well as other long-range line of business level plans.
- Act as the voice of the customer and drive transparency, cost simplification and value measurement
- Manage the Wealth Management Technology portfolio planning, demand management and capacity planning processes and lead the optimization of organizational metrics to drive efficiency.
- Uphold and maintain a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Ensure regulatory, data, and controls compliance for all processes/programs undertaken by business finance teams.
- Build relationships and partner closely with all Wells Fargo Technology leaders as well as partners across the Corporate Finance and Business Finance organizations.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- 8+ years of management experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Demonstrated success and mastery managing in a matrixed environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Direct experience working in or with a Technology organization in a large complex financial institution.
- Strong understanding of Technology and Digital transformation and industry trends
- Business background in Wealth and Investment Management
- Embraces change and leads the organization to adopt change in a manner that mitigates risk and organizational confusion.
- Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly engaged, high performing, and diverse team.
- A leader who operates with a collaborative management style, is execution-focused, results oriented and has a demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization.
- Experience in developing financial projections and establishing financial goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven ability to coherently present complex financial topics tailored to all audiences
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.