Marketing Agency is looking for a talented remote Senior Graphic Designer to join their growing creative team.
This company is very employee-centric creating an environment that fit modern schedules and promote career growth. Many of the creative staff works completely remote and enjoys perks like flexible hours, market-matching salaries and exceptional benefits.
Because of the flexible nature of the workplace, this company gravitates towards creative candidates that are highly organized, communicate effectively remotely, and are able to self-manage.
The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with the CEO and Marketing Director to conceptualize multi-channel marketing designs that will push and meet business goals.
As Senior Graphic Designer you can also expect to:
- Take lead in the execution of design projects and assist marketing department as needed
- Create designs for marketing campaigns, sales and business materials and more
- Be a relying resource to junior design staff, assist in the skill growth of the design team
- Create designs for websites, social media, email, presentations, print collateral, digital advertising and branding
- Communicate avidly with the marketing team, copywriters, designers, editors, and executive staff to ensure projects are on target and align with brand guidelines
- Ensure print designs are formatted correctly for production, including color for print, dye lines, layout, etc.
- Ensure creative decisions are data-centric, review target-market analytics prior to making design decisions
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technology
- Ensure all creative assets are archived appropriately
- Assist with other duties as needed