Project: PMO services to assess existing project delivery model, develop project governance and controls and roll-out across portfolio of global corporate real estate projects.
A full-time senior project controls manager to be based in New York. To establish and instigate detailed project controls plans and procedures in accordance with the company standards and client project requirements.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Establishing and maintaining the schedule baselines and ensuring that project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
- Delivering intelligence and updates on change management.
- Reporting to stakeholders, internal and external.
- Working closely with the client, sub consultants and main contractors.
- Reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Risk management and reporting.
- Demonstrating a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high level manner.
- Evaluating and reporting on all scheduling, cost and change controls for this scheme in conjunction with the project/PMO.
- Recognising and allocating best practice across the various project teams.
- Carrying out the duties of designated project controls manager for the project.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”