MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
You will partner with hiring managers to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for all sales positions. This role reports into our Director of Recruiting and will partner with a range of functions across the business to deliver a best in class candidate experience alongside organizational results.
Our client is a high growth healthtech SaaS company who is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Recruiter to join the People Team.
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for our Mid-Market, Enterprise, and Inside Sales Teams
- Outline and execute on a creative approach to full lifecycle long-term candidate engagement
- Embed in business teams, building meaningful and trusted relationships with key stakeholders to understand hiring needs
- Brainstorm with Recruitment leadership to craft sourcing strategies which engage a diverse talent pool
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process with an eye to iteration and improvement
- Help drive long-term productive recruiting partnerships with different business units
- 5+ years of hands-on experience recruiting and sourcing B2B SaaS salespeople in hyper growth tech companies
- Experience recruiting for healthcare tech companies and roles
- Experience recruiting for medical device or SaMD roles
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- Considerable skill in screening, interviewing techniques, and negotiation
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to make an impact on a high growth, ground breaking, healthcare company!