MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Software Engineer will work with cutting-edge technology within a manufacturing company disrupting their industry. Own and deliver code from day one at this up and coming company.
This role is 100% remote for the time being due to COVID19 and has the potential to stay 100% remote or be in office when it is safe.
This award-winning Boston based company is a leading manufacturing company disrupting their industry with their new and innovative approach. Rapidly growing, they have seen success worldwide and are a leading distributor!
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer includes but are not limited to
- Design, build, and maintain high quality code for company's complex software
- Ship code frequently while maintaining company's website
- Enable system integrations by building APIs and UI
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams as well as product teams
- Mentor more junior engineers
The ideal Senior Software Engineer has:
- S. in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years' experience building code
- Proven track record of taking initiative and owning work
- Knowledge of cloud systems, preferably AWS
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
It would be a plus if the candidate had:
- Experience working at a start-up
- Experience working with products and/or collaborating with Product Managers
This Senior Software Engineer offers the opportunity to be a significant part of this growing manufacturing company, headquartered in Boston MA. Receive outstanding pay and benefits from this award winning company!