· This a 12-month contract role with possibility of contract to hire* after 12 months. *Sponsorship is not available for this role.
· Remote work environment.
Education : Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field or comparable experience.
• Previous working experience as a Node.js developer.
• Familiarity with full web stack including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• Experience working with Version Control Systems (Git, TFS, etc.).
• Experience working with REST APIs.
• Experience testing and debugging code.
• Familiar with agile project management software Jira.
• Adaptable to project coding standards.
• Comfortable using development, debugging, and testing tools, including npm, Visual Studio Code, Postman, and similar tools.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, comfortable interacting with customers, project managers, and team interaction
• Consultative background, ability to work with client deadlines and fixed priced projects.
• Experience writing SQL queries.
- Competitive rate - DOE.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
- Employer will conduct background check prior to employment.