Kforce has a client that is seeking a Software Engineer in Brooklyn, NY.
The ECommerce Engineering organization is seeking an energetic and talented Software Engineer to help deliver high value, high quality features to our industry leading eCommerce sites. As a Software Engineer in the Ecommerce organization you'll join a Scrum team building features and automated tests of those features. You'll work closely with other engineers and Product Managers to understand user stories and develop the features.
Key Job Functions:
- Work with Architecture to craft technical designs and drive the evolution of our site architecture
- Work in tandem with multiple groups to strategize and prioritize next generation product initiatives, develop processes and solutions, and drive projects to completion
- Develop strong working relationships across levels and functions
- Facilitate problem diagnosis and resolution in relevant areas
- Drive change, including programs that improve developer productivity and reduce time to market
- Assist Product Managers in designing and defining new features
- Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
- Write automated tests of new features to ensure they are of very high quality
- Review the work of other engineers in a collegial fashion to ensure the work product is of high quality and consistent with our standards
- Participate in, and potentially lead, Communities-of-Practice in those technologies in which you have an interest
- Participate in continuous education programs to grow your skills both technically and in the business domain
- Serve as a member of a Scrum team and participate in all planning, stand-up and retrospective meetings