First and foremost, I hope you and your loved ones are safe and doing okay during these difficult times.
During thess unprecedented times of uncertainty with respect to the COVID-19 situation, we at Collabera, inform you that many of our clients are still hiring and wanted to reach out to explore potential job opportunity.
I am here to help you in this hard time and request you to look at the below job description which we have for one of my Top-notch Financial Services Client for a position of a Software Engineer (Kafka).
Financial Services Sector
Software Engineer (Kafka)
- Seeking a skilled software engineer with experience designing and developing cloud applications using Kafka streaming and related technologies.
- Need 5 years of experience with atleast 2 years in the tech stack
- Need someone really strong on Kafka streaming to take them through tech transformation. Strong concepts of Kafka with ability to understand different between kstream and Ktable and messaging lifecycles.
- MS shop so apps are built on .net but will consider Java developers willing to work on .net
- Not looking for Admins. Need engineers who understand the development process. Should be willing to do hands on coding.
- Most apps are native cloud apps but they have some legacy apps as well on windows that they will migrate to cloud.
- They use Confluent cloud on the project but will prefer Azure (open to other clouds).
- Will be looking to build a service layer in future for Webservices.
- Healthcare and Pharma experience is a plus and not a must.
- Design, build, and evolve durable, highly scalable Kafka infrastructure
- Provide expertise and establish best practices on the development, monitoring, and maintenance of event-based technologies
- Write production ready code in .NET and Java
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Monitor, test, and continuously optimize your designs
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to the more junior team members to enable them to build better software
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then think of ways to improve it and implement within the team
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in off hour calls with systems support team
- 3 plus years’ experience with Kafka, preferably confluent Kafka KSQL and KStreams
- 3 years’ experience with a cloud computing platform such as AWS, GCP, or MS Azure
- Experience with .Net, C#, WPF, C#, WPF or AngularJS a plus
- Experience with SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience with on-prem to cloud transition projects
- Experience working with and leading product(s) in a mixed platform and infrastructure environment
Should you have any questions, feel free to email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR call me on OR .
Kafka,confluent Kafka,KSQL,KStreams,Confluent Cloud, C#, WPF,C#,WPF,AngularJS,PostgreSQL,Cloud Migration,.Net development is mandatory,AWS / GCP / Azure,Cloud