Our Major Utility client in Downtown, NYC is looking for a Software Tester with exposure to AMI/MAMS and Production Support experience.
• Ability to triage & track to closure defects identified in software applications , such as, Meter Asset Management System (MAMS) used to support the Company's AMI project
• Clearly articulate technical issues or concepts to functional and business users through written as well as verbal communication.
• Lead breakout sessions on critical defects impacting multiple applications and other meetings on related topics required to support our systems.
• Perform and support all forms of testing for AMI Systems, such as MAMS.
• Monitors and manages MAMS defect fixes throughout the testing process.
• Work closely with IT team & application vendor on deployment of fixes to Production and develop contingency plans.
• Sends out communication about production bug fixes to the systems owners and users.
• Support operations around metering asset inventory reconciliation and analysis as needed.
• Work with metering device suppliers for introduction of new devices into the MAMS application.
• Support MAMS new enhancement work stream as needed.
• Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.