MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Their Commercial Analytics team is responsible for building competitive differentiated solutions that improve profitability, revenue or save costs in our Sales capabilities. As a senior data scientist you will work at the intersection of methods in the realm of statistical/econometric modeling and/or Machine/Deep Learning techniques, outstanding cloud technology & engineering, and use deep business expertise to tackle real problems.
They are one of the worlds largest beverage companies
- Building data science solutions that meet a certain threshold of difficulty to solve business problems, such as assortment optimization, price and promotions, demand planning, supply and logistics, and omni-channel analytics
- Detailing your thought process and crafting artefacts to share with business for approval
- Building code that builds reproducible results and is written as per team's design practices
- Reviewing methodology and code developed by peers
- Collaborating with others to advance the team's ability to build quality solutions and adapt quickly
- MSC or Phd only in Economics or Stats
- Relevant 3+ in similar industry (Cpg, Retail)
- Having worked on recommendation engines
- Knowledge of PySpark
- Does not need sponsorship for Green Card
Great salary, amazing benefits, great opportunity to join an amazing organization