Are you interested in flexible work, a simple payment process, and a proven record of staffing success? School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers, assistant teachers, and tutors in all 5 boroughs. Assignments are expected to be live instruction in small-group settings. The School Professionals advantage includes:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer matched 401k
- Referral bonuses
- And more!
Our accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom. As a School Professional, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 58 years experience behind you!
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position (including after-school teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday School teacher, or similar experience) with preschool-college