As we invest heavily into our US team, we need smart and tenacious sales leaders who will help us develop our already sizable opportunities in the market. We have strong channel partners, agency relationships, and are building our brand with advertisers and publishers. Our US VP of sales will take the lead in developing our publisher and advertiser business with the help of our executive team based in New York and London. This is an opportunity to build a book of business, build a team, build your career, and be a leader in the next great marketing technology success story.
You are a well-rounded sales leader. You are as good at giving C-level presentations at industry conferences as you are at getting in the technical weeds of an enterprise software sale. You are intelligent, self-motivated, dynamic, positive, fun and knowledgeable of the vast advertising, marketing and data industries. You are ready to close deals, build a team, and help develop and lead our business globally and in the US. You have a passion for respecting the customer, doing things better, and collaborating with the experts around you. You believe in a diverse, inclusive, and socially conscious culture of conversation and understanding - we’re a start up, let’s have some fun!
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive sales experience in platform/SaaS businesses, ideally related to marketing and advertising
- Proven track record in the Identity and/or Data/Marketing Services arena
- Experience managing a sales team, including prospecting, pipeline management, reporting and analytics
- Known senior-level contacts in the marketing and advertising industry with a focus on data collaboration, identity, and programmatic technology
- Demonstrable examples of success in articulating complex platform sales/value propositions proven ability at writing proposals, calculating financial costs and responding to RFPs/RFQ
- Honesty, trustworthiness, positivity, grit, and determination
- Humility, humor, ethical, and friendly