The Talent Strategist team at Company is a group of dedicated strategic advisors to our most senior Business leaders. Our Strategic HR Business partners are data driven problem solvers, influential story tellers, and are trusted coaches to the leaders they support. Strategic HRBPs maintain an independent voice and use their unique position in the organization to proactively support key initiatives. The talent strategy team is responsible for the creation and ownership for diverse, equitable and Inclusive business plans.
The Senior Vice President of Global Corporate HR serves as the corporate “C Suite” executive who provides senior level, strategic HR guidance for the following disciplines: Finance, Enterprise IT, Real Estate, Procurement, Legal, Marketing, Communications, Diversity and Inclusion and HR (HR for HR).
- Support the organization's mission, operating principles, values and strategic plan.
- Establish best practices and create/manage a human resources team that delivers excellence in consultative, strategic and tactical operations.
- Provide advice and counsel to the Senior leadership team regarding all aspects of human resources and workforce management.
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance on the attraction, development and retention of critical talent that enhances organizational capabilities.
- Collaborate within the HR function and across business and functional groups in shaping employment strategies, workforce location strategies and budget-aligned workforce/headcount plans.
- Build and maintain through workforce plan with leaders to ensure corporate functions are equipped and sufficiently resourced to meet Company’s goals
- Implement and maintain an effective succession plan including management development and employee career path programs appropriate for supporting and sustaining the company’s transformation.
- Advise management on the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and procedures for interviewing, hiring, terminations promotions, performance reviews and harassment issues.
- Conduct research on varying HR topics to stay abreast of emerging trends and best practices.
- Proactively lead the development and implementation of corporate HR policies, procedures, programs and practices that are aligned with business objectives and support the continued transformation of the business while being in compliance with local labor laws and employment practices.
- A leader with a proven track record of taking the initiative and delivering results.
- High level of personal integrity and ethics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 15+ years of HR experience. At least 5+ years as a senior HR leader in mid to large company.
- Experience supporting C-suite level leaders
- Broad exposure to all HR functions including organizational development, change management, recruiting, workforce planning, compensation benefits and HR administration.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing, highly collaborative environment.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
Proven experience working at both a strategic and operational level.