About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will partner closely with the executive team to develop and execute a holistic marketing strategy focused on share of wallet for Company as a leader in telehealth and women’s health. Candidates for this role must be results-oriented and have demonstrated success in developing and launching scalable processes that drive customer acquisition and retention as well as a strong point of view on storytelling and brand.
- Strategy and planning: Own Company’s marketing strategy from ideation to implementation to optimization. Lead a team of marketing professionals to establish clear goals and KPIs aligned with overall company goals and initiatives.
- Brand positioning: Develop and clear brand strategy that grows the brand to new and diverse markets. Position Company as the leader in the women's contraception and women’s healthcare space. Champion our brand and mission both internally and externally.
- Messaging: Build and scale brand messaging to support community growth, product development, industry understanding and overall industry growth. Oversee PR team to ensure Company pursues the “right” opportunities.
- Budgeting and performance: Create and oversee all marketing budgets optimized for ROI, lead generation and customer retention. Analyze marketing reports to derive actionable insights and data-driven marketing decisions.
- Team leadership and management: Manage, cultivate and grow a marketing team, fostering growth on both the individual and team level. Work collaboratively to synchronize marketing efforts with cross-functional departments including product development, customer support and more.
- Proven track record in building and leading the successful growth of a consumer brand
- 10+ years experience in consumer marketing
- Expert with experience in all forms of performance marketing including: paid channels (online and offline), SEO, social, email and SMS
- Analytical and data driven
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment meeting strict deadlines and making informed decisions in a highly volatile market
- Excellent communication skills
- Managed and built teams in a high growth company