At Company, we look for individuals who are motivated by complex and challenging work. We want to work with people who share compelling solutions to those challenges, solutions informed by their unique experiences, passions, and expertise.
Company is looking for a dynamic SVP to lead the Marketing team, which includes public relations, lead generation, digital, social, events, communications, and branding. This is a global position with ownership over North America, EMEA, and APAC regions. This person is a key hire who will be part of the Executive team and collaborate with the company’s Sales, Engineering, and Product teams to set and attain the company’s strategic goals.
In this highly visible role, we are looking for an experienced strategic thinker who has strong communication, interpersonal, and managerial skills. This role requires deep knowledge of B2B marketing strategy with expertise in brand and awareness building, messaging & positioning, category creation, and managing the demand gen process while showcasing marketing ROI.
As part of the Executive Team, the SVP of Marketing will support the organization’s growth and global exposure by owning all aspects of the Marketing Function (from PR to lead generation, digital, social, events, communications, and branding…) across North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
When you work with us, you matter. We ask our employees to make an impact, and feel it is only right to give a lot in return. We offer every employee a 401k with matching, generous parental leave, and unlimited PTO (and we mean it!). We believe if you’re sick, feel like you’re getting sick, or just need a personal day, you should take that time to get better. We have free virtual lunches every month, free continuous education, and an open door policy every day. We make sure our virtual office is a welcoming space, full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another everyday.
- Lead a highly efficient marketing team inclusive of marketing Operations, Product Marketing, and Design. Create an efficient organizational structure providing leadership, inspiration and coaching to all team members.
- Facilitate c-level discussions to establish long-term and short-term marketing roadmap and business strategic plan.
- Develop and manage Marketing department budget for all regions, and create and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to grow the Company brand through social media campaigns, lead generation, digital, branding, and communications in collaborations with Sales Leaders in North America, EMEA, and APAC..
- Develop critical metrics and marketing reports for the executive team based on quarterly marketing OKRs that demonstrate the contribution to new customer growth and customer expansion revenue goals
- Responsible for all marketing assets, internal and external communications, and execution that elevates and improve outcomes, including: social media, company website, events, and press
- Work collaboratively with the PR agency to drive company objectives into the press
- Produce high-quality content for our customers such as market surveys, Webinars, Whitepaper, Case Studies, Blog, Videos, etc
- Manage global events, awards, and speaking opportunities to participate in and manage the team to ensure flawless execution
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve them
- 10 + years of Marketing experience
- BA in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Demonstrable success in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all aspects of marketing.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Strong understanding of budgets, business planning, and metrics tracking
- Experience with B2B tech startups (particularly marketing/advertising tech) is a plus
- Hubspot, Craft CMS, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, and B2B tech experience are a plus