Great SaaS MarTech Company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tyler Danner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a Creative Management Platform (CMP) where creative and marketing teams collaborate to design and deliver digital campaigns across the ever growing number of channels, ad formats, variations, and markets.
Why join us?
Steady and growing globally!
The SVP of Product Management (PM) will ensure product strategy, market research, user testing, and overall execution operates at the highest standards. This role will be responsible for building a high-performing, global Product Management team with a best-in-class approach. The delivery of essential products and solutions will help propel overall business success and ownership of the ‘Creative Advertising Technology’ category.
Ownership of the full product and feature lifecycle:
- Product strategy planning including overall team and roadmap investment in collaboration with CPO
- Overall roadmap management including feature prioritization and scoping in collaboration with CPO
- Product and feature planning - feature specs, plan respective product and/or business KPIs
- Management of feature development in collaboration with engineering and design
- GTM and feature release planning in collaboration with product marketing
- Post-release feature management - adoption, performance, and reiterations for release in collaboration with product marketing
Responsible for product fit and market landscape:
- Understanding and communication of high-level market landscape - market trends and changes in collaboration with CPO and Product Managers
- Ongoing mapping and matrix of competitive landscape across all products in collaboration with Product Marketing
- Development and management of partnerships landscape in collaboration with integrations and build-partner-buy leads
Organization and people management:
- Direct people management of Product Managers and talent management of overall Product team members
- Responsibility for attracting, recruiting and hiring new talent in collaboration with Talent Acquisition
- Building an experienced Product team on a global level by fostering team’s constant professional advancement
- Leading a global Product team by example by leveraging best-in-class knowledge and practices with a strong people management skill-set
- Significant and relevant experience in product management as an individual contributor and team manager in hi-tech SaaS, ad-tech/mar-tech background preferred
- A proven track record in a similar role managing and structuring complex products, ideally in hi-tech SaaS, ad-tech/mar-tech background preferred
- Experience working with and leading global and remotely based product teams and developing requirements built on customer and business needs, willingness for working with remote teams
- Inspiring character with a pragmatic hands-on mentality
- Leading by example, driven, excellent execution and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people management and proven communication skills that positively impacted a globally dispersed team
- Have a passion for customer-focused product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience
- MS, MBA or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related fields is preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.