Company Finance Transformation team is seeking an experienced Transformation Financial Leader to manage financial analysis, business case development, scenarios modeling, and outcomes tracking of strategic transformation projects and initiatives.
We are looking for a results-driven experienced leader who can help facilitate clarity and collaboration with high quality, complex, assumptions-based financial modeling in a fast-paced transformation environment. This role requires working effectively with the Transformation management office, consulting partners, and leaders across organizational boundaries, areas of expertise, and global time zones.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced analytics, able to juggle and prioritize work under tight timelines. You must be comfortable with complex business case and outcome scenarios & risk profile modeling, as well as using financial modeling tools (such as Excel, Alteryx, etc.). You will deal with ambiguous and at times incomplete data – the aptitude to balance buy-in and input from stakeholders with own assumptions and capturing interdependencies will be key in this role. You must be a strong communicator, capable of visualizations (PowerPoint, Tableau, or other tools) and summarizing your financial analysis insights to a centralized TMO team and individual project or initiative cross-functional teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Aggregate financial data across multiple Finance projects and initiatives and provide guidance on how to interpret cost, headcount, and other data
- Provide guidance input on individual initiative financial assumptions and dependencies
- Define and document taxonomy and assumptions across initiatives for the overall Finance transformation business case
- Review baselines to ensure initiatives’ financial benefits are mutually exclusive
- Conduct business case financial modeling (net savings, one-time costs, realization timeline, scenarios) at the major initiative level and then consolidate to generate the Finance transformation business case
- Recommend initiative sequencing scenarios that balance risks with financial outcomes
- Develop and deploy a program level progress scorecard with KPIs for the various initiatives with risk and dependency modeling
- Support communication of business case insights to the Transformation office, teams, and stakeholders
- Work proactively with Finance business partners, consulting partners, and transformation teams to support maintenance of business case, tracking, and input of financial impact into applicable savings targets, budgets, and forecast
- Regularly meet with initiative leaders to track project benefits and update business case and forecasts
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of financial analysis experience, involving projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data and to translate this into concrete data-backed financial scenarios
- Extensive experience with modeling tools (e.g., Excel, Alteryx); extracting and synthesizing data from multiple systems
- Analysis presentation and visualization skills (leveraging PowerPoint and dashboarding tools), including experience presenting to executive teams and stakeholders
- Ability to juggle, prioritize and work under tight timelines
- Consistent track record of influencing stakeholders and garnering cross-workstream buy-in
- Effective virtual collaboration and communication
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, preparedness to get involved and do what is necessary to get things done