We are looking for an experienced Global PMO Lead at the SVP level, who will be responsible for establishing and leading the PMO for an extensive global transformation program across functions such as finance, human resources, technology, property & facilities, legal, sourcing etc. This individual will build the PMO from the ground up, will establish the full array of PMO competencies, and will coordinate the activity of other PMOs across the business where there is cutover with global transformation initiatives. This position will report into the Global Head of Transformation and work alongside the functional transformation leads (e.g. Finance, HR, Legal etc.), and the lead for Change Management. This position will regularly attend and report to the Transformation Decision Board, including the group CFO, CTO, CHRO and Global Head of Transformation.
The Global PMO Lead will play a key role in the definition, governance setup, and implementation of critical initiatives in support of Company strategy, transformation and operational changes and is responsible for the development of strategic plans, the coordination of their execution, and the tracking of results. He/she will serve as a partner to all stakeholders and form connections across New Corp businesses, facilitating cooperation and bringing people together across multiple external and internal entities. The individual will lead and effectively drive successful completion of all programs.
New York City, NY
- Previous proven experience with implementing a PMO, including specific experience in:
- o Developing and maintaining a project charter;
- o Identifying and managing key stakeholders, including managing the operating rhythm of the transformation team and decision board;
- o Developing and maintaining sophisticated, cross functional project management plans;
- o Identifying and managing cross functional dependencies;
- o Project scope management and integrated change control;
- o Project time, cost and quality management;
- o Project human resource management in conjunction with the Human Resources business partner;
- o Project communications management in conjunction with the leader of Change Management;
- o Project risk management, including compliance risks; and,
- o Project procurement management; and,
- o Project business case development, cost-to-achieve monitoring, benefit realisation forecasting and extraction
- Lead PMO to establish a leading management methodology (e.g. Agile) and integrate with the variety of methodologies we have across the group
- Specific experience in:
- o Leading a complex, global PMO across varied lines of business;
- o Leading BPO across diverse array of business functions;
- o Working with design and implementation consultants while simultaneously building an internal competency for transformation
- Standing up a PMO from the ground up including experience establishing standard report templates, project tools and operating rhythm.
Leading the creation of a 'Project Practitioner Community' to align best practice and consistent approach to program management
- Looking for an individual with 15+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication (written and oral), facilitation and organizational skills
- PMP and/or MBA are a strong plus
- Experience working with globally diverse partners or leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to build, nurture, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt and work across different cultures and with a variety of leaders from different backgrounds and experiences
- Ability to define strategy for a PMO that will focus on transformation initiatives and various other cross functional initiatives
- Ideal candidates will have experience with enterprise program management tools, methodologies, and practices. Agile and Waterfall experience is needed
- Strong influencing skills are needed and the ability and experience with working effectively with C-Level and stakeholders across all functional business lines.
- Company is a collaborative environment so someone who is a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills is required
- Excellent Strategic individual with analytical and problem solving skills. Self-starter, able to operate with minimal direction