COMPANY is seeking a strong, energetic and disciplined leader to design and execute its comprehensive business transformation strategy and strategic planning process. This dynamic person will be deeply involved in setting and ensuring the successful execution of COMPANY’s short- and long-term transformation including strategic growth, operating efficiency/effectiveness, and cost-saving initiatives.
The primary focus is to work in close partnership with business unit and functional leadership and teams to develop, prioritize, lead and execute enterprise-wide initiatives that deliver improved business performance. This will require developing financial and operational analytics to inform / track key priorities, building and communicating internal consensus on optimal execution path forward, and designing / leading disciplined processes to execute transformation initiatives.
This role reports to COMPANY’s Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer.
- Lead the transformation teams and engagement to guide top leadership (corporate, business unit, function) through the strategic planning and transformation management processes.
- Design and lead processes to drive enterprise transformation initiatives from concept to realized value.
- Drive the agenda to ensure teams are on track to deliver program timeline, productivity and intervene/escalate as necessary to address roadblocks
- Set timelines, deliverables and agendas for critical milestones
- Build strong and productive partnerships with key stakeholders within business units and cross-functional teams to develop, prioritize, lead and execute strategic initiatives that deliver improved business performance
- Responsible for managing a holistic program plan that incorporates all workstreams and dependencies and spans multiple project management methodologies
- Develop integrated initiative-specific work plans, reflecting more granular interdependencies, milestones, deliverables, and deployments.
- Develop and deploy tools to drive efficiencies across the program.
- Responsible for developing initiative/program frameworks that provide clear direction on the governance and ownership of program deliverables.
- Seek to fully understand new regulatory requirements, changing competitive strategies, shifting market dynamics, new technological breakthroughs
- Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful realization of Transformation goals and deliverables
- Deliver timely, detailed and clear update communications to various stakeholders (e.g., COMPANY leadership).
- Create informative and impactful presentations that provide vision, strategic analysis and strategic thinking for senior leadership.
- Leverage project management skills and expertise to successfully manage projects.
- Responsible for ensuring effective change management and communication plans are developed, aligned upon and implemented
- Attract, mentor and develop next-generation high-potential internal and external talent.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10-20 years in related disciplines including transformation management, consulting, strategic planning, program/project management, corporate strategy, financial planning and analysis, operations, corporate/commercial finance.
- 5 years or more of direct experience in consulting, strategic planning, and/or transformation management is strongly preferred.
- Track record of successful delivery of strategic and operational initiatives from concept through implementation.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and achieve cross-divisional alignment.
- Results-oriented, adept in conflict resolution, skilled at prioritization and change management.
- Able to work autonomously and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Focused on delivering high quality and timely deliverables with a positive approach towards the work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to toggle between analytical details and big-picture strategic thinking.
- Able to effectively work in a highly matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across
- Ability to assess granular level details to facilitate strategic high-level decision making
- Demonstrates a consistent track record of leadership, teamwork and delivering high impact results
- Demonstrates skill in strategic planning, project management, and strategic financial analytics.
- Synthesizes data to develop strategic and operational implications that translate into action.
- Embodies disciplined fact-based decision making and disciplined planning to enable efficient action.
- Works in a highly team-oriented capacity partnering closely with business unit and functional teammates.
- Leads cross-functional teams and communicate effectively in all forms (e.g. PowerPoint).
- Embodies a self-starter problem solver and able to successfully manage multiple workflows.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Office environment
- Travel required 25-50% (depending on location)