Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Genoa Telepsychiatry is the nation's leading provider of outpatient telepsychiatry. We increase access to behavioral healthcare by building telepsychiatry programs that connect psychiatrists & APRNs with patients in underserved communities across the U.S. Genoa Telepsychiatry serves behavioral health communities in 35+ states and provides care through nearly 250,000 annual appointments and counting.
Our psychiatrists and APRNs are the heart of our solution and we are seeking someone who is passionate about maintaining ongoing relationships with existing providers for our growing business needs. We are searching for a Physician Partnerships Manager who will help us achieve our mission to grow our team of Genoa Telepsychiatrists and to contribute to the strategy of the team. Given that telepsychiatry is a rapidly growing industry, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of a cutting-edge solution to the deep, structural issue of mental health care access.
The Physician Partnerships team is built around two recruiting-related roles: the Talent Sourcers who lead the efforts with providers in the introductory stages of their partnership with Genoa Telepsychiatry, and the Talent Partners who work more closely with providers once they are ready to be introduced to potential clinic partners. This role is for the Talent Sourcer . All team members are also integral in managing ongoing strategic projects and initiatives to constantly evolve Genoa Telepsychiatry's competitiveness, growth, and innovative solutions.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Speaking directly to providers about our values, competitive advantages, business model, differentiators, and mission. Most interactions will occur over video or occasionally in person at industry events such as conferences
- Diligently responding to providers to keep momentum in recruiting efforts moving forward
- Closely listening to providers and prioritizing their preferences in the recruiting process to find them the most sustainable clinical match for their services
- Empathizing and collaborating with the company's Clinic Partnerships, Implementations, and Account Management teams to understand the needs of our clinics to find the best possible provider for the clinic as well as for Genoa Telepsychiatry
- Collecting and analyzing data on the team's efforts and success in recruiting providers to help the team learn how to improve the process overall
- Utilizing Genoa Telepsychiatry's CRM tool to stay organized and capture information related to interested providers for communication with other team members
- Contributing new ideas and ways to improve the process, and proactively communicating any roadblocks along with suggested solutions to the team
- Be eager and driven to assist in setting and executing on the vision of the Physician Partnerships team. This includes:
- Leveraging experience, insights from provider conversations, and knowledge of the competitive and provider landscapes to help design strategic initiatives that will set Genoa Telepsychiatry apart as a leader; the ultimate goal is to strengthen the provider Genoa Telepsychiatry experience in a way that will organically attract and retain providers
- Collaborating with other Genoa Telepsychiatry teams (i.e., Marketing, Clinic Partnerships, Implementations, Account Management, and Product) to design strategic initiatives that will enable cross-team success and meet aligned goals
- Working with the Physician Partnerships team to prioritize the various strategic initiatives with clear timelines and work plans for execution
- Taking ownership of strategic initiatives, managing the development of these initiatives, and meeting deadlines with high-quality output for these initiatives
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in recruiting-related or client-facing roles;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to travel to conferences and events 2-4 times per year as well as to company-wide retreats 2 times per year (~15 travel days per year)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy