Tax Accountant for Prestigious and Global Law Firm
Creative Financial Staffing is working with a long-standing client to add a Tax Accountant to their NY team. If you are looking to move out of public accounting and begin your career with one the most well-known law firms, continue reading!
About the Organization:
• One of the largest and most prestigious law firms worldwide
• The firm has been around for almost 100 years and now has over 40 global offices
• Aggressive Growth in their New York branch brings growth opportunities to their employees
• Supportive environment that promotes expansion of skill set throughout career with firm
About the Tax Accountant position:
• Prepare workpapers for state and local tax filings
• Assist with tax compliance, including but not limited to 1099s, 1042s, annual return filings, preparation for payroll, and quarterly account analysis
• Additional ad hoc projects and relationships with partners, including tax research, tax audits, and tax distribution schedules
Qualifications of the Tax Accountant include:
• 2+ years of relevant tax experience at a public accounting firm or law firm
• Holds or is in progress of getting CPA
• Strong Excel skills required
• Detail oriented, strong verbal and communication skills.
Benefits of working for this organization:
• Health/Dental/Vision plans offered
• Opportunity for growth with a well-established company
• Collaborative environment that prioritizes diversity, LGBT, and inclusion.
For immediate consideration, please email Rosie Zimmer at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]