MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This individual will be part of a smaller team which means they will be hands on but expected to lead audits. They will be responsible for all areas of technology audit from cyber security, application controls, etc. This individual will work with all different stakeholders and maintain strong relationships with these individuals.
A top tier financial services firm is looking to expand their Audit & Controls department. This organization has grown significantly over the past few years to be one of the most attractive financial services firms to work for. They provide incredible opportunities for their employees, allow for high exposure, internal mobility, significant growth, and excellent work/life balance.
- Execution of complex technology audits
- Continue to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, specifically in IT
- Act as an advisor to the rest of the business and become a partner rather than an 'auditor' to the business
- Provide risk-based integrated audit coverage across the organization
- Help build up the team and be a solid team player
- 5+ years of Technology Audit experience
- Understanding of regulatory requirements is ideal
- Strong IT Security and technical knowledge
- Experience working with risk frameworks like ISO 27000, NIST, and COBIT
- Knowledge of cloud is preferred
- Experience or a strong interest in data analytics/predictive analytics
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Opportunity to work for a financial services company that prioritizes their technology
- Being able to work with a top tier team that will help you grow your skill set and take your career to the next level
- Attractive base salary + bonus + excellent benefits