MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
A growing East Coast law firm with 300+ attorneys that offers great mentorship!
Our client is a regional law firm with a great reputation for having a collaborative work environment that provides mentorship and support. They ensure you have broad exposure from the onset, getting involved with client meetings and more complex matters. Couple the experience you'll get and the team oriented environment, alongside realistic billable hour expectations, and you'll understand why this firm has strong retention of their attorneys!
- Expertise in the area of technology and IP licensing arrangements, transfer of technology and intellectual property, and outsourcing contracts
- Provide support in all areas of technology development, procurement, licensing and disposition, IP protection, privacy and cyber security, mergers and acquisitions of technology companies or assets and IT
- Business process outsourcing for large and small businesses in a variety of industries (primarily start-ups & emerging
- 3-6 years of transactional, Intellectual Property experience with a reputable law firm
- Technology experience having worked with start-ups and emerging technology companies
- Relevant bar admission IE. New York, Connecticut, or New Jersey
- Strong technical skills and professional client service etiquette
- Strong academic achievements / JD required
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing practice, working closely with firm partners to develop your own personal business and brand. Competitive compensation structure and a collaborative work environment that fosters long-term growth.