Marsh & McLennan Companies is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Hoboken or Boston Office
Tech Onboarding Analysts
What can you expect?
- You will manage execution of the Technology Onboarding (TOB) process, fulfilling the ‘Technology Concierge’ role and managing execution of the TOB process.
- You will review requests and ensure workflow executes smoothly, obtaining status updates for requesters and approvers and escalating as necessary.
What is in it for you?
- This is an important and highly visible role, you will be working with MMC business unit and core function colleagues to analyse and review technology onboarding requests. In this role, you will collaborate with teams to continue to enhance Marsh & McLennan Companies’ Technology Onboarding process as additional efficiencies and opportunities present themselves.
We will count on you to:
- Coordinates and oversees execution of the Technology Onboarding process. You will also lead adoption of the process by communicating to stakeholders about the benefits of the process and how it operates
- Develop decision logic to enable the above and review/evolve as required.
- Evaluate requests against approved cloud provider services and xaaS standards.
- Collaborate with MMC Global Sourcing and Procurement on information sharing of requests ensuring early sight of vendor viability and risk.
- Responsible for the continued improvement of the Technology Onboarding process.
- Provides guidance to BU architects and related teams on requests coming through the TOB queues that require their attention.
- Collaborates with BU and domain architects to drive re-use and simplification when analyzing requests.
- The role also includes reporting of request metrics against agreed service levels.
- Develop status reporting and dashboards showing key metrics, to be updated on a regular basis to stakeholders across business units and core functions.
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid background in process and technology that facilitate innovation and agile development processes
- Strong focus on process improvement.
- Solid people and project management skills required
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers