- Seeking a Bilingual Receptionist to support our client for a temporary role. The anticipated duration is 1 month but could be longer depending on client need
- Duties Include
- Answer phones for clients on a multi-line telephone system (Allworx)
- Direct complaints to Hotline or take information
- Operate gate access system from work station
- Provide friendly, cordial, and exceptional outstanding customer service to all whether in-person, over the phone, or email.
- Handle and route all incoming deliveries/mail
- Handle all outgoing mail/deliveries
- Order kitchen supplies, keep inventory of stock and maintain kitchen fully stocked of supplies
- Hold a high school diploma or GED with the ability to complete pre-hire screenings and start within 2 weeks.
- The candidate shall possess excellent verbal communications skills (must be bi-lingual, proficient in English/Spanish)
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.