- Our client is looking for a UX Researcher to join their growing Data & Analytics Digital Product Team. We are searching for an experienced individual who can perform qualitative and quantitative research to craft actionable recommendations that improve our products.
- The Data & Analytics Digital Products Team creates internal tools for the diverse community of artists, executives, marketers, and analysts. Our product suite covers both mobile and desktop applications, empowering our community with data insights on demand.
- As a UX Researcher, you will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Marketers, and Product Designers to:
- Propose areas of study
- Perform testing sessions
- Synthesize results
- Propose recommendations based on findings
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, passionate about understanding people, and be driven to understand how digital products can streamline music industry workflows.
- The Digital Products Team moves fast, and you should be ready to work both independently and collaboratively, prioritize ruthlessly, and continuously iterate on research methods to Client the best solutions for the community we serve.
- Design and execute product testing with a specific focus on usability
- Produce and maintain documentation covering research methods and findings
- Craft recommendations to help guide short-term and long-term product strategy
- Present findings to Digital Products Team and leadership
- Communicate and collaborate with Product Marketers, Product Managers, Designers, Developers, and a diverse range of music industry stakeholders
- You have 2-3 years of experience performing structured research at an organization -- internal tools focus preferred
- You've led product research projects from inception to recommendation
- You have experience with usability and accessibility preferred
- You have a B.A/B.S. in a human behavior related field
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V