Kforce is working with a growing healthcare tech organization that is searching for a Remote Vice President, Technology Operations in New York, NY.
This is a remote role though they have an office in NY and SF. As Vice President, Technology Operations you will lead the operations function within the technology team at this firm. You will manage, grow, and develop teams of DevOps and Endpoint Engineers dedicated to the craft of building and supporting a scalable and stable technology platform to enable our mental health care mission. You are passionate about creating an environment where engineers can tackle ambitious goals without compromising a healthy and integrated life. You are a seasoned technologist, with experience in designing, building and operating a world class technology platform that enables high change velocity while maintaining high availability.
Vice President- Remote - Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain your teams' roadmap to utilize fully automated, self-service, highly scalable and reliable infrastructure
- Partner closely with your peers in Engineering, Security, Quality Assurance, Operations, and Product teams to improve efficacy, quality and velocity of teams' deliverables using goal setting, metrics, quarterly and annual planning and prioritization
- Manage, measure, and communicate the teams' progress toward goals
- Implement scalable support processes to keep up with growth of our staff and provider user base
- Lead the operations team and participate in key technical, design, and product discussions of various initiatives; Represent your team with leaders across different parts of our organization
- Provide technical guidance and support via engineering design reviews to teams planning and implementing large migrations, deployment of service-oriented architecture, broad architectural shifts, and capacity growth