Visual Graphic Designer for Nonprofit Organization
About the Company:
• Nonprofit organization with a mission statement of eliminating poverty both globally and nationally. They have a philanthropic model and over $2Billion in investments with anticipation of doubling in growth in the next year.
• The firm is seeking to hire within their Branding and Communications team who will help also build out their Investor Relations Team over the next year.
• The teams are flexible, collaborative, friendly and creative team. They honor visionary individuals who are the best in their field and interested in making a difference. They are constantly exploring new collaborations when possible.
• The role is 100% remote with equipment provided.
• Some company reviews online say things like I couldnt have asked for a more rewarding experience, I learned a lot and really felt like I was making a difference
• Growth internally encouraged; management helps give you the tools to succeed.
Description of the role:
• Create and execute the development of visual concepts and designed products for external audiences, primarily to the board, General and Impact partners, and committees, as well as for prospective investors.
• Interpret, synthesize, and represent complicated narrative, data sets, strategies, and frameworks, using visuals (such as graphics, charts, and design elements) to help readers more quickly understand and/or absorb complex information and concepts.
• Create original, compelling presentations and collateral materials for external audiences, integrating visuals and creative design with desired messaging, including applying design modifications or enhancements to existing presentations and materials, in alignment with the firms brand guidelines.
• Develop materials for events with external audiences, including marketing materials, presentations, signage, and other visual collateral.
• Ensure that all design requests are delivered in the highest quality and in a timely manner, including proofing drafts at each step towards finalization.
Qualifications of the position:
• 8+ years of hands-on design experience; industries that would be a plus include: creative agency or in-house design for a company such as a non-profit or financial services a plus
• Prior experience working as an independent design consultant is strongly preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of and expertise with a suite of design tools, especially Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is expected.
• The firm encourages diversity candidates to apply or individuals with experience on how poverty has affected their lives.
If you are interested in being considered for this position reach out to Ashley DeSimone, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]