The VP of Contract Management will develop, negotiate and administer subcontracts and other related third-party agreements, including appropriate reviews and approvals with technical, operational, financial or legal stakeholders and experts, to support federal client contracts.
Other roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct the negotiation and administration of agreements between the company/ customers/ subcontractors/ vendors ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for reviewing contract solicitation terms, handling contract award confirmations, interpreting agreement terms and conditions and identifying potential issues, reviewing agreement amendments modifications and incorporating changes.
- Manage internal request for proposal (RFP), bidding and award processes, ensuring that all procedures and selected third parties meet federal procurement regulations and guidelines
- Review and analyze terms and conditions to ensure favorability to the customer and minimize operational, financial and legal risk
- Monitor performance against contractual commitments and service level agreements, provide performance feedback to internal and external stakeholders and escalate ongoing performance concerns to internal and external leadership as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal teams to address and resolve contractual disputes
- Participate in project or program planning activities as needed, representing third party procurements and subcontracting processes
- Advise stakeholders of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions and other contractual elements
- Prepare contractual documents, including the preparation of contract terms and conditions, and assemble contract documentation package
- Participate in management review of proposals/contracts and in the conduct of program reviews
- Assist in the preparation of export license applications
- Assist with subcontract negotiation and management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 10 years of Contract Management experience
- Experience in Education sector
- Extensive corporate-level risk management experience
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills