The Corporate Technology Lead reports to the Chief Technology Officer and oversee the network, desktop, and IP telephony environment at Company Network. This includes both hands-on work and the direct management of support engineers.
- Manage the Corporate Technology team, which currently supports a fleet of 300 employee endpoints (laptops), a hosted IP Phone System, and the internal corporate network.
- Ensure that the employees ' workplace digital experience is modern and delightful
- Oversee the implementation and operation of third party operational and productivity tools (Office 365, Salesforce, HRIS, etc.)
- Develop an overall strategy for user productivity tools. Collaborate with Technology Operations / Infrastructure and Information Security teams to deliver secure, well-engineered solutions
- Focus on the end-to-end user experience
- Identify industry trends and best practices that should be brought into the workplace
- Ability to travel to NYC, Princeton, NJ and Greenwich offices when needed.
- Oversee corporate networking functions, including working with carriers, configuring devices, and monitoring key metrics.
- Manage Company BYOD mobile device environment, including MDM enrollment / provisioning.
- Support A/V systems installed in conference rooms and common areas.
- 10 plus years of supervisory and technical experience required managing enterprise level end user computing environments
- 2 plus years managing a fully cloud-based, Office365 led, corporate computing environment.
- Bachelor 's degree
- Ability to drive results, lead multi-disciplinary teams, influence others, and foster collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with both senior business users and cross-functional teams to deliver effective solutions
- Results-oriented and business-savvy professional with a strong end-user technology background
- Strong process orientation, project management experience, problem solving ability and strategic mindset
- Analytical, detail- and service-oriented
- General familiarity with information security best practices.
- Any experience managing Salesforce installations
- Any experience managing HRIS systems
- Any experience with AirWatch MDM
- Cisco or other networking certifications
- Any familiarity with Amazon Web Services