Company is seeking an experienced VP, Head of Customer Marketing to lead customer lifecycle marketing efforts across our brands and product lines. This dynamic leader will have a strong track record of developing and implementing omnichannel subscription marketing strategies to onboard, engage and expand customer relationships, grow customer lifetime value and increase revenue retention.
The ideal candidate will have a holistic understanding of our highly creative customers and possess the marketing chops to delight them with compelling experiences that sustain and expand long-term, profitable relationships.
We are looking for a data-driven leader who can identify customer segment targets, establish KPIs with clear linkages to a P&L, and iterate rapidly to test hypotheses and deliver complex initiatives. This leader will be able to create personalized experiences and deliver them using real-time propensity models and marketing solutions that match our offerings to customer needs and maximize both response and value.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will oversee a multi-functional team including Customer Activation, Engagement, and Retention, and will be a senior member of the marketing leadership team.
- Establish Customer Marketing objectives and ensure revenue goals are achieved in partnership with key stakeholders
- Champion customer KPIs across the company including engagement, revenue expansion, ARPU, and revenue retention; rigorously drive internal prioritization decisions to maximize each
- Establish and promote customer marketing best practices across customer campaigns and lead from the front in creating inspiring and personalized marketing materials that excite our customers, burnish our brand, and drive engagement, cross-sell, upsell and retention.
- Champion a data-led approach to innovation supported by well-structured hypotheses and continuous optimization leveraging learnings across the company
- Partner closely with Product, Data, Customer Care and other marketing leaders to integrate customer marketing programs into all customer touchpoints
- Drive longitudinal customer lifecycle planning, and work with Research to develop qualitative understanding of pain points and potential magic moments in the customer life cycle
- Develop and retain a highly talented Customer Marketing team with a passion to understand and delight our customers with great marketing experiences.
- 10+ years in omnimedia Customer Marketing, including 5+ years as leader of the Customer Marketing function
- Demonstrable success delivering double-digit revenue growth with real-time personalization campaign strategy, planning and execution based on customer propensity models
- Experience maximizing the value of installed CDP and proven success selecting and leveraging emerging marketing solutions to apply data effectively to marketing
- Strategic thinker who can understand business complexities and develop an innovative and creative customer marketing plan that addresses these nuances.
- Effective communicator who is comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences and stakeholders at various levels.
- Exceptional leader and team player with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams.
- Dynamic and adaptable project manager with a strong ability to establish processes and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.