As Partner Marketing Manager, your role will be to plan and execute acquisition and growth campaign activity through Company’s strategic technology partners. By ensuring strong positioning and promoting the usage of Company as the preferred payment option at checkout through our partners, you will drive growth in the number of businesses using Company as a key part of managing their business.
Partnering with the VP of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, and the Partner Managers, you will design and deliver channel marketing campaigns that drive new merchant acquisition, and increase the activity and engagement levels of existing merchants using Company through these partner networks.
- Take the lead in developing marketing programmes that will deliver growth for Company and our partners – this includes acquisition and activity plans for partners across payment and ecommerce platforms, technology partners and ecommerce agency partners
- Build go-to-market strategies with these key channel partners for their channels AND Company channels to drive lead generation into Company’s Sales teams, and increased transaction volumes from existing partner merchants
- Have a deep understanding of the Company channel partner ecosystem and an appreciation of their objectives, customer profiles and growth aspirations
- Define Company’s value proposition for our ecosystem partners with proof points, ensuring it is tailored to the target partner
- Ensure all campaign activity has clear objectives and success metrics ensuring there is a focus on the impact of all partnership marketing activity
- Establish budget, performance metrics and tracking processes for regular analysis and reporting
- Continued experimentation of marketing campaigns and tactics to test and learn, and then scale where applicable – lead generation, partner acquisition
- Be a shepherd for the Company brand, ensuring messaging and positioning in partner marketing campaigns aligns with overall Company brand positioning
- Minimum 6+ years of partner marketing experience across different verticals including payment gateways, POS, ecommerce platforms, and terminals
- A solution mindset with the ability to create go-to-market plans jointly with partners with strong relationship management capability
- A strong handle on marketing automation tools (preference for Pardot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and complex customer data structures/systems, with proven ability to implement at scale
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a self-starting, ambitious attitude with the ability to excel in ambiguous situations and adapt to shifting priorities
- Retail or payment/financial services industry experience will be advantageous Ideally tertiary qualified in business, commerce, marketing or a related discipline