The VP-Distributor Finance serves as an SME responsible for managing the Distributor Finance transactions with US and overseas clients. S/he manages the transactions from origination through execution and liaises with GAOs on marketing plans.
- To manage the Distributor Finance portfolio for Company US Trade Finance business
- Responsible for structuring Distributor Finance deals.
- Negotiate transactions with clients, external legal advisors and auditors and manage execution process for Distributor Finance related transactions.
- Involvement in the development of new products for the department and interaction with Head Quarters for the approval of the new initiatives
- Communicate with clients regarding transactions terms and conditions
- Develops internal relationships in support areas critical to getting GTB deals booked legal, Credit Risk, Compliance, Operations.
- Establishes procedures to accommodate new transactions.
- A deep knowledge of Account Receivables Discounting deals
- At least 6 years previous Trade Finance Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Business, Finance or equivalent field.
- Ability to maintain and demonstrate high ethical standards and personal integrity to build credibility and trust while enhancing the organization’s reputation.
- Ability to translate customer needs into marketable product features.
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented and analytical
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis, risk evaluation, accounts receivables documentation.
- Demonstrated understanding of product development life cycle.
- Demonstrates the ability to create strategic plans and lay out a strategic course of action to drive future business growth for a specific product.
- Superior client relationship, marketing presentation and sales/closing skills.