The IMGN Finance VP will provide financial leadership to the IMGN senior executive team to plan and execute the financial strategy of IMGN as it relates to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting and financial reporting needs. Successful candidates for this leadership role are innovative, bias toward action, communicate exceptionally, balance getting the details right with moving fast, focus on wise resource allocation, and serve as inspirational leaders to their teams and partners.
Here you’ll get to:
- Own the budgeting and forecasting; manage and coordinate all fiscal reporting activities for the divisional P&L, balance sheet and cashflow reports.
- Leading central financial planning activities in support of overall IMGN strategy and business development, including creation of consolidated budget, forecasts, financial models, business plans, and long-term growth strategies in partnership with other departments.
- Work closely with the production, creative, Ecommerce and sales teams to ensure successful execution of business plans; provide analysis and consultation in developing new business opportunities.
- Advise on contract negotiations from a financial impact perspective.
- Identify key metrics to support hiring, scale and profitability goals
- Update IMGN and WMG executives on the financial performance for the company and key finance initiatives including monthly and ad hoc submissions to corporate finance for analysis and consolidations.
- Review and approve billings and reports.
- Create consolidated global IMGN reporting summary.
- Analyze and communicate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports and other key performance metrics.
- Lead in shaping the overall finance department's policies, procedures, and best practices building reporting tools, creating and reviewing production budgets, implementing internal controls and risk management procedures, evaluating and implementing systems and applying consistent customary business practices.
- Manage the workload of full-time staff; overseeing work of all finance and accounting contractors and temporary staff resources.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- Come with working knowledge of the digital media space, including ad-supported revenue models
- Comfortably work with senior level executives in different areas of the company
- Apply your proactive approach mentality with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Build alignment for initiatives and programs in a fast-paced environment
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Knowledge of digital advertising
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP and related financial reporting requirements and standards
- 10+ years of senior level financial and management experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Advanced MS Office skills