As a Vice President of Brand Management of Company you will have ownership over a portfolio of brands for a venture-backed healthcare eCommerce acquisition platform where you define, guide, execute the growth strategy.
You will report to and work with the CEO. This can be at our New York City offices or a remote position.
What you'll do:
- Have end to end profit and loss responsibility for your brands.
- Defend and grow the profits of your brands through a combination of:
- Optimizing organic product listings.
- Working with our supply chain team to ensure adequate inventory levels and competitive cost of goods.
- Implementing pricing and promotional strategies.
- Optimizing performance marketing.
- Diversifying traffic sources and audience through third party partnerships with publishers, influencers, and affinity groups.
- Expanding the product lines for your brands.
- Identifying and responding to issues and competitive threats.
- Ensuring we are providing world class customer service.
- Provide analysis and reporting for your brands:
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics.
- Create business plans for each brand with short and long term growth strategies.
- Provide quarterly business reviews that describe brand performance, market and category trends and the competitive landscape.
- Assist in acquisitions:
- Work alongside the CEO and VP, Acquisitions to identify attractive acquisition targets and create relevant growth playbook and financial projections.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience managing a P&L for a portfolio of CPG or eCommerce brand sold predominantly online (e.g. founder, business unit leader, CEO of eCommerce business).
- Deep experience with eCommerce and marketing analytics including funnel optimization, advertising performance, reviews.
- Track record of managing growth initiatives across multiple products and teams. Proven ability to work cross functionally to acquire and launch products (e.g. ensure regulatory approvals are received, inventory is available and products are properly labeled).
- 5+ years of people management experience; have managed teams of at least 4 in a past role.
- Agency management experience; have overseen creative and advertising agencies in the past.
- Fluency with relevant marketing software including CRM, analytics, and advertising automation.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Drives Results - Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pushes self and helps others achieve results. Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Complexity - Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems. Uncovers root causes to difficult problems. Evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options. Making sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve problems.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strategic Mindset - Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value. Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action. Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Technical Skills :
- Brand P&L management
- Amazon PPC strategy & account management
- Omnichannel e-commerce product management and sales
- Ability to triangulate brand potential with required investment and revenue targets
- Fluency with relevant marketing software including CRM, analytics, and advertising automation