The mission of this role is to set up the brand and marketing strategy, and lead the development and execution of all brand and marketing activities to meet company objectives and sales goals globally. This position plays a critical role in communicating the Company story and mission, our unique value proposition and products, our expertise in eCommerce optimization and digital acquisition, and our overall thought leadership in marketing technology, to drive awareness of the brand, interest for the business and ultimately increased revenue. Directly engages in, and has ultimate responsibility for, strategic brand development, go-to-market campaigns, and overall external relationships. This individual will lead a team of communication and marketing experts, creating a nimble and responsive marketing team that can help raise awareness and clout of Company, bring products to market quickly, and attract the best talents to the company.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Best in class brand & marketing strategy
- Impact on short term and long term revenue
- Builds and manages an effective brand marketing team
- Defines and manages large-scale marketing programs of work
- Measures marketing impact through revenue-generating work
- Sets direction and effectively manages resources to deliver against team objectives/KPIs
- Actively manages career development for marketing team
- Attracts, retains, and grows the best talent
- Is able to represent Company externally
Capabilities & requirements
- Proven B2B marketing leader with 10+ years of integrated marketing experience, having previously built and delivered successful brand-building programs in a fast-growth technology business
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output. Thrives when rolling one’s own sleeves up.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, and results oriented. Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Team player, player & coach
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with leadership team and staff
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- Excellent and persuasive communicator
- Budget management expertise