As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Company delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Company provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
You will be our lead Finance person for the Americas business and a core finance partner and member of the Americas senior management team.
- The finances of the US, Canada and LATAM and as the business continues to expand, it is quite possible the mix and responsibilities of the role will change and grow.
- You will be accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of the monthly management accounts including analyzing our financial results with respect to monthly, quarterly, annual trends and variance against the Budget
- Lead the US Financial controller who will report to you and is responsible for preparing monthly management accounts
- Assist Group Finance in overall financial planning while also being responsible for the company's financial plan for the Americas business. This includes regular updates and adjustments to the financial model and communication of key elements to the management team.
- Working with the Americas Tax manager, to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal financial and tax reporting requirements
- Drive and manage capital employed/working capital management of the Americas region including full responsibility for the rolling 3-year cash flow forecasts.
- Track and improve benchmarks and reports for measuring the financial and operating performance
- Prepare financial analysis for commercial contract negotiations and contract decisions. This role will be the main point of contact for commercial finance decisions in the Americas.
- Working closely with Group Finance and Group Internal Audit to ensure the internal controls framework of the US business would satisfy Sarbanes Oxley requirements and input into the preparation of the Group Financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Build our Americas finance and accounting team as the company grows
- Lead other finance and administrative duties as required
- You come from a fast paced, fast-growing, dynamic business ideally in the software space
- You are accustomed to working across a matrix structure and you are comfortable and confident managing multiple stakeholders in the business
- You have excellent financial controls and commercial finance experience
- You are a quick learner, a self-starter, and flexible
- You have the commercial software experience of providing finance input into commercial discussions with both customers and vendors
- You can work without direct supervision and efficiently manage work load and time
- You are highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- You are an artful communicator (both verbal and written) and have strong social skills
- You are able to achieve results through influencing and networking
- Bachelor’s degree plus a CPA designation
- 10+ years of meaningful and relevant experience post qualification
- You have a strong Controller and Accounting background
- You have spent time working in fast-growing software business
- You have worked in a lead finance position for a company publicly traded in the US
- Ideally you will currently be the lead finance person in the Americas region in your current role, instrumental in management decision making and a key member of the management team