COMPANY has a newly created opportunity for a VP of Growth to join our New York City Office (upon re-opening.) As the VP of Growth, you will own the vision, strategy, and lead a team to drive new subscriber growth at COMPANY. This position sits within COMPANY’s Marketing team, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
In this high impact leadership role, you will accelerate the growth of COMPANY’s subscription business through the development and management of a robust customer acquisition practice -- optimizing and expanding paid channel mix, improving conversion across all mobile and web funnels and thoroughly understanding and improving LTV:CAC while focusing on scale.
This role will lead a team of growth marketers and conversion experts and oversee COMPANY’s paid acquisition strategy including media planning and buying across all channels, a strategic promotional and offer strategy, while optimizing funnel experiences for maximum acquisition conversion. In this role, you will also collaborate closely with a range of cross functional teams dedicated to Growth across marketing, product, creative/design, data and finance.
The ideal candidate for the VP of Growth is an experienced growth marketer who has a proven track record of driving success in growth stage DTC businesses by leading a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary acquisition efforts to drive top of funnel awareness and direct response.
COMPANY is the essential early learning program for kids 2-8. Powered by the COMPANY Method, the most effective way for your child to learn— our expert-designed proprietary learning framework is research-backed and kid-tested to give your child the best start to their learning journey. Focused on both academic and personal skills, COMPANY develops confident learners prepared for both school and life.
We are a high-growth business with an amazing set of investors. We offer competitive compensation including equity and full benefits in a creative, flexible environment that invests in professional development.
Inspire, Motivate and Lead
- Inspire and motivate a cross-functional team at a fast-growing startup. You will direct a team of growth marketers, CROs, product managers, and data scientists on developing, executing and supporting a holistic growth strategy.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of growth marketers providing a clear vision and growth targets while carving a path to achieve month over month gains.
Develop a Strategy with Proven Playbooks
- Develop a vision and comprehensive acquisition growth strategy designed for scale and long term success optimizing for volume and superior unit economics.
- Leverage your proven playbooks to drive a full-funnel paid user acquisition strategy from paid acquisition to pricing and promotional tactics to conversion optimization in order to meet goals around brand awareness and direct response.
Drive Predictable and Laser-Focused Execution
- Be accountable for delivering on targets by cultivating a laser-focussed, iterative and predictable approach to acquisition
- Drive conversion optimization through traditional conversion tactics and offer strategies for subscriber growth across all COMPANY’s products, funnels and platforms.
- Optimize and scale COMPANY’s web business as the primary point of acquisition for marketing and converting the highest value customers onto the COMPANY program
- 15+ years of significant experience driving and executing a holistic customer acquisition strategy with proven results, with at least 2 years of experience at a consumer subscription brand
- At least 2+ years of experience in a VP-level role managing sizable multi-disciplinary marketing team focused on paid acquisition and conversion optimization
- Experience closely collaborating and leading cross-functional growth teams across various functions such as marketing, product, design/creative, data and finance
- Passionate about staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, and conversion optimization techniques
We like people who:
- Are resourceful, collaborative, and are creative problem solvers
- Passionate about their area of expertise