You will define, own and operate our marketing strategy including brand positioning, creative, and messaging. You will take the lead on developing and implementing growth related programs in the appropriate marketing channels that drive customer acquisition, expansion, and retention performance consistent with the growth goals of the company.
You have meaningful expertise in building understand the role of brand awareness and customer satisfaction and understand their respective importance towards driving long term growth. In this position, you will be a valued thought partner across the organization and excel in working across multiple teams with ease as well as building a high performance marketing team
You are a self-motivated team player and natural leader that is excited about working for a growth focused company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up environment, has a proven track record of driving results and enjoys the challenge of building a globally recognized brand.
This position will report directly to the CEO and be a member of the Management Team.
- Develop and execute a brand strategy that positions Company competitively for growth.
- Craft messaging and programs that leverage Company differentiators consistent with a solid understanding of the market, competitive, and customer drivers.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product team to align product, customer, services initiatives with the brand strategy.
- Effectively develop and use the appropriate KPIs to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs relative to goals.
- Lead the Product, Performance, and Content Marketing, SEO and PR.
- Identify and lead media and channel partnership opportunities.
- Build and leverage industry and media relationships to establish thought leadership programs.
- Assess the marketing needs of the organization and build the appropriate internal marketing team (currently team of 1) and external marketing partners.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the competitive environment, consumer and customer trends and propose appropriate solutions.
- 10+ years of marketing experience (and 5+ years of marketing leadership experience) preferably in a related industry and ideally in a SaaS business.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to ensure alignment of effort with company goals.
- Proven track record of growing the effectiveness of the marketing function in a startup environment.
- Successful experience leading the development and implementation of the brand marketing strategy including awareness and reputation building and the refinement of a brand over time.
- Solid knowledge of analytics, marketing, and market research platforms.
- Experience being part of an executive team and presenting to the Board of Directors.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Ability to get things done in a limited resource situation.