As the VP, Marketing, North America, you are responsible for how Company shows up in the world. Reporting to the SVP, Global Marketing and in partnership with other marketing leaders you’ll lead efforts to uphold Company as the video advertising platform unifying CTV/OTT, TV and digital video, globally. This role will be based in New York City.
In this role, you’ll drive marketing programs to create compelling narratives, build content, emphasize brand storytelling, discover customer insights and launch integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll also emphasize the power of visual creativity to drive brand awareness, align with sales opportunities and provide thought leadership throughout our industry.
With an approach of measuring what matters you’ll connect our efforts and its effect on driving value across Company.
This is such a unique opportunity and we’re incredibly excited to meet our next team member.
Join us to do the best work of your life!
Leadership + Drive
- Lead and empower a team of talented marketers in insights, content, creative and events & experiences, creating memorable customer moments and telling our story across marketing channels
- Lead highly visible integrated marketing campaigns providing a platform for our products, services and industry initiatives
- Establish a data-driven “measure what matters” culture to continually analyze ROI and report progress of brand awareness and health metrics
- Partner with the SVP, Global Marketing on strategic planning, messaging, positioning, executive reporting, presentations, and team management
- Build and maintain the powerful trifecta of Marketing, Product and Sales
- Lead budget planning, spending priorities and monthly reconciliation
Collaboration + Execution
- Be a player-coach with an active role in the day-to-day prioritization, execution and operation of the marketing team
- Provide guidance and support to our global marketers around the world facilitating planning, communication, ideation and launching integrated marketing campaigns
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers to create joint marketing initiatives emphasizing Company’s role in growing and strengthening their media businesses
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional departments to support execution of all product launches including go-to-market campaigns via digital channels
- Partner with product marketing on B2B brand positioning, messaging and voice, ensuring Company message lands with business decision makers and technical audiences
- 8+ years of full-stack marketing experience
- A history of examples of building marketing teams and launching campaigns
- Experience working with B2B companies in ad tech or other technology focused space
- Deep experience with performance marketing across search, display and social media
- Hands-on experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven experience designing and implementing marketing frameworks and solutions
- Experience in building and leading productive cross-functional and decentralized teams
- Excellent cross-functional leader who is entrepreneurial and excels at high-level thinking and execution.