The VP of Product, Ecommerce, will be responsible for leading the product management team that will scale company's $1+ billion ecommerce channel. This leader will partner with and lead teams, obsess over customer experience and build our business to scale.
- Hire and develop the best: The role will manage and grow the product team across the shopping, checkout, and the order scheduling/delivery experience. You will build out the team, develop leaders and coach product management best practices.
- Set a vision: you will build the product vision and create a roadmap that employs technology, great UI, and merchandising to unlock growth and support company’s position as the leader in Connected Fitness.
- Build for scale: You will partner with the ecommerce tech team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: you will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build the leading ecommerce platform for connected fitness.
- Drive discovery of company products: you will partner with Marketing, Retail, Studios, Membership and Hardware to evolve the customer journey into compelling experiences that go beyond the fundamental ecommerce purchase funnel, facilitating a consumer-centric approach that will enhance engagement with company’s product and services and drive sales.
- Drive conversion: you will develop a transparent and engaging shopping experience so the tens of millions of visitors coming to onepleoton.com have a clear understanding of Company products and services and convert from shoppers to buyers.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop Company’s eCommerce platform as best in class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams. D2C ecommerce a big plus.
- 10+ years managing and leading teams of product managers and designers. You have led a product team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time. A big plus if the company has achieved annual revenue in excess of $1BN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Hire and develop the best: you value coaching your team and developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent and moving them through the organization
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven - you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder-- you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.