ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you looking to join a rocketship Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help members improve their mental and physical well being Do you love partnering with and leading teams, obsessing over customer experience and building businesses that scale If so, keep reading '
Company is seeking a VP Product/Tech for Growth Initiatives to lead the build out of new channels for Company, including corporate partnerships, commercial sales, and corporate wellness. The VP of Product/Tech, Growth Initiatives will be responsible for leading the product and tech teams to launch and scale new platforms.
- Hire and develop the best: The role will manage and grow the product and tech team. You will build out the team, develop leaders and coach best practices.
- Set a vision: you will build the product vision and create a roadmap that employs technology, and great UX to position Company as the leader in Connected Fitness.
- Build for scale: You will empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: you will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build products.
- Drive adoption: you will partner with Sales, Marketing and Business development to develop the most compelling solution to drive adoption of new initiatives.
- Drive engagement: you will partner with marketing to develop post launch engagement mechanisms to drive increased usage post launch.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop Company 's eCommerce platform as best in class.
- Bachelor 's Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams.
- 10+ years managing and leading teams of product managers, designers and developers
- You have led a product team and tech team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Hire and develop the best: you value coaching your team and developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent and moving them through the organization
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven: you lean on data to make decisions and when you don 't have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder-- you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.