The VP of Technology Solutions develops and maintains technical solutions that adhere to engineering and architectural design principles while meeting business requirements. Provides technical expertise with a focus on efficiency, reliability, scalability, and security; includes planning, evaluating, recommending, designing, operationalizing, and supporting solutions in compliance with enterprise and industry standards.
- Expert knowledge of specific domain or range of engineering frameworks, technology, tools, processes and procedures, as well as organization issues.
- Expert knowledge of COMPANY applications, systems, networks, innovation, design activities, best practices, business/organization, Bank standards, and may fulfill a governance role.
- Expert knowledge and experience in own discipline; integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities
- Acts as a key contributor in a complex and critical environment.
- May provide leadership to teams or projects; shares expertise.
- Applies in-depth skills and broad knowledge of the business to address complex problems and non-standard situations.
- Bachelor's or Graduate degree
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering)
- 7 + years relevant experience