Company is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. Company believes that everyone deserves access to high quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with Company highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. Company partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
You and your team will own Company’s consumer experiences. Partnering with cross-functional leaders, you will be responsible for driving results in Company’s suite of therapy solutions, including adoption of services, member engagement, and clinical efficacy. You and your team of product managers will partner closely with clinical, design, and technology to create a vision for your product, to execute on that vision, and to measure its impact. As the leader of our consumer product efforts, you will work cross-functionally with senior leadership to get input and to communicate your vision and priorities.
- Partnering with other senior leaders within Company, craft a consumer product strategy that enhances Company’s care.
- Partner with product, design, and tech leadership to craft a long-term product vision for our consumer products
- Own our consumer product strategy and execution to drive overall company metrics.
- Lead a team of product managers, providing context and metrics to define success, then working with them to drive individual roadmaps and execution.
- Hire and cultivate talented consumer-oriented Product Managers.
- Be the advocate for our products and change the delivery of mental healthcare in America while driving business priorities.
- Be an advocate for our participants: talk to them and understand their pain-points and desires; incorporate feedback into our strategy.
- Partner with enterprise growth to evaluate new client opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with clinical, enterprise growth, operations, and other key stakeholders to align and communicate strategy.
- Have a high bar for our products and teams.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We’d love to talk with you, if you
- Have a BA/BS
- Have 10+ years in a Product Manager role
- Have 3+ years in a Group Product Manager role
- Are experienced hiring, managing, and leading product teams
- Enjoy defining and articulating a vision and its corresponding business impact
- Enjoy working closely with design and engineering leadership
- Nice to have: Experience in mental health or healthcare
Who You Are
- You are a strategic thinker. You can help define the company’s top-level strategy, and all of your product decisions are in line with this strategy. You understand how to make trade-offs. You can make decisions without perfect or full information.
- You are detail oriented. You sweat the small stuff and don’t let things slip through the cracks. You understand the difference between letting something slip through the cracks vs. actively de-prioritizing items. You want to understand, in depth, how our system works.
- You are data-oriented. You are very comfortable with data analysis. We have Data scientists and analysts, you can (and will) perform analysis using SQL and/or Excel.
- You are a leader. You lead effectively both as a manager and as a cross-functional peer. You push work forward and keep things moving. You are never complacent.
- You are a great communicator. You have many audiences - engineers, designers, leadership, operations, etc. You know how to structure written and verbal communications clearly for all audiences.
- You are a creative problem-solver. We are dreaming up a new, better mental health system, and you are key to that. You generate new and innovative ideas that help us solve problems. You find fast ways to test innovative ideas.
- You are organized. You are adept at project and team management, and you love thinking about how to improve the process and team to make things work more efficiently and smoothly. You always look for ways to innovate and improve.
- You hustle. You are never satisfied, and you have a long list of things you want to do. You don't need to wait for people to tell you what to work on.
- You are a “get-it-done” person. You know that done is better than perfect and are energized by constantly delivering and moving things forward. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to deliver successful work.
- You are a builder. You love being in a growth stage company. You are as excited to help define our team, culture, and process as you are to define our products.