Company is looking for a VP of Product Management – Regulatory Content Management (RCM) that will focus on the needs of the Company partner business. This person is a highly motivated, passionate individual that understands the market trends, unique requirements of the Pharma/CRO space and regulatory practices that impact Company’s products and can effectively translate them into prioritized product requirements. This position is responsible for driving the product strategy of RCM to meet our customers needs and to achieve the company’s product objectives for sales, customer adoption, growth and market share.
The ideal candidate has strong product strategy and management skills, in-depth understanding of clinical trial practices and strong expertise in Product Management with proven ability to effectively articulate and communicate product requirements resulting in measurable success. Additionally experience with large document/content management technologies on a Saas Cloud based platform. Key Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement the vision strategy for the Regulatory Content Management(RCM) solution and services.
- Establish and foster a culture of customer-focused innovation, including a consistent and thorough process to understand customer needs
- Lead the RCM team to practicing Product Management key activities(e.g. competitive analysis, release mgmt. and readiness, pricing, etc.)
- Direct the creation of pricing models and participate in pricing decisions working with the central team.
- Lead the Product Management team to success including measure and metrics. Development plans, check ins and robust career discussions are a priority.
- Translate the strategic plan into required product strategy and roadmap, working to articulate value and ROI to enable appropriate prioritization of new features and backlog.
- Develop the business plan to support the priorities, and deliver the committed roadmap, time line and budget.
- Identify key competitor and market trends for clinical technology within the industry
- Establish and implement the go to market strategy for the RCM.
- Analyze and assess Company solution and product fit for the market and provide continuous innovation to be a market leader
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for product enhancements and innovation for the in the market
- Manage customer and end-user feedback for our current and future customers
- Synthesize market and customer feedback into product requirements and priorities for the market
- Articulate product requirements to the wider product management and technology teams to drive feature implementation
- Evangelize Company’s products and become the subject matter expert for the Industry
- Communicate roadmap, issue resolution timelines and progress to the Company
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that specific needs for release materials are met
- Establish appropriate partner engagement, collaboration and participation in product forums such as focus groups and advisory boards
- Demonstrated Product Management experience
- People Management including the ability to build and grow a team and work with diverse skill sets and backgrounds
- Experience with clinical trial practices, processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong strategic planning and market analysis skills in business strategy
- Proven experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop solution roadmaps
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; listening and presentations skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with technical leaders
- History of defining and delivering successful solutions to market
Your Education & Experience:
- 10 years experience in Product Management, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or life sciences, advanced degree a strong plus
- Demonstrated success working with C-level executives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple direct reports and developing and delivering on measurable goals